The Mexico City government and The one from the city Seoul, South Korea) Last February, they announced a new invitation to students from the capital for a scholarship to study in South Korea.
About Vocational Training Program 2022 (VTP 2022 in English) Which offers a scholarship to study a technical career in web programming within Seoul Institute of Technology and Education Nampo Campus.
You should take into account that the duration of the study is 8 months (from May to December 2022). This is a VTP scholarship program with coverage of expenses such as:
- Round trip flight from Mexico City to Seoul.
- health insurance
- educational materials.
Given the current situation of COVID-19will ensure the necessary conditions for the implementation of the program and the protection of the health of the participants.
What are the requirements?
If what you are looking for is to specialize in a technical career web programming You should take into account the following requirements and documents:
- Be originally from Mexico City or from the Republic of Mexico and be between 18 and 25 years old (provide a copy of your birth certificate)
- Residence in Mexico City (send a copy of your INE credentials and proof of address, both from Mexico City)
- Education: Minimum high school level (submission of a copy of the certificate supporting studies)
- Language ability in English: minimum intermediate level (submit a copy of the certificate with official and current validity)
- Language ability in Korean: Basic level (send a copy of TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in Korean) Level 1 or above, if available) *
- CV in English
- Letter of reasons in Spanish *
- Recommendation letter in English *
- Have a valid passport (send a simple copy)
- medical certificate
- One passport size photo (35 mm x 45 mm)
- Complete Covid-19 vaccination schedule (provide copy of vaccination certificate)
- Application forms completed in English:
- – Application form – 2022 form. doc
- Personal statement and study plan. pdf
- – Memorandum.doc
Scholarship winners must submit a negative test result COVID-19 (PCR), Performed within 72 hours prior to your flight and follow recommendations to prevent infection by COVID-19 During your stay in South Korea.
Deadline for receiving applications: Until March 25.
Selection process: March 28 to April 1.
Notification and publication of results: 4 April.
Documents should be sent in PDF format (scan each required document separately) to the lead email in the email, and a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org until March 25, 2022 at 11:59 PM from Mexico City).
Only applications that meet 100% of the requirements and have been submitted within the specified period will be accepted.
The call selection process consists of two stages:
The first stage: A qualified jury from the Government of Mexico City will review the applications received and, under the registration scheme and eligibility criteria, will select 5 finalists, who will be called for an interview that will take place virtually.
The second phase: The eligible jury will conduct virtual interviews with the five finalists and select the three scholarship winners.
The results will be published April 4 on the website of the General Coordination of Advisers and International Affairs in Mexico City. (www.cgaai.cdmx.gob.mx) And on social media Facebook / InternacionalesCDMX and Twitter @InternacCDMX.
Preference will be given to young people who are not currently pursuing a technical or university degree and who demonstrate high academic performance.
The Carlos Slim Foundation is offering 5 scholarships to students; So you can get it
The welfare pension, the Benito Juárez scholarships, and the youth building the future: Payment deadlines due to the electoral ban