There are scholarships with a discount of up to 100%, and regardless of English language level, anyone over the age of 18 can apply.
100 scholarships to study Einglish In a face-to-face setting in Europe is what the Irish Institute offers NED Training Center Adventurers and Chilean nationals over the age of 18.
The scholarship is valid for 6 months of study in Ireland (25 weeks) and can be taken in cities Dublin also LimerickAccording to the student’s choice.
The University of Santander and IE 3000 have launched Marketing and Finance Scholarships for the self-employed and SMEs
Furthermore, by taking this course the Irish government allows Study and work legally in the country.
To access the lottery, applicants must enter the website https://link.ned.ie/bened/chileRegistration and payment 20 thousand Chilean pesos.
inscriptions It starts on May 21 and can be held until June 4.
from today June 5 All applicants who paid 20,000 pesos will get the English language test in their emails. At the end of the test, they will get the scholarship percentage result instantly. The first 90 students They pay for their enrollment guarantees their education etc., the total number of scholarships available is filled.
10 Scholarships with 100% Tuition Draw will take place on June 9th Through social networks Ned Training CenterAmong all those who registered and paid 20 thousand pesos. In the event that the winner pays the tuition fee for the course and receives a 100% scholarship, the institute will return the money, or it can be used to purchase other services.
Scholarship categories for 6-month course discounts:
100% discount on scholarships
- Ten winners will be drawn on June 9th.
50% off scholarships
- 20 is available to those who get 34 to 50 questions right.
40% off scholarships
- 30 is available for those who get 17 to 33 questions right.
30% off scholarships
- 40 are available for those who get 1-16 questions right
Since when are the courses valid?
Once the border between Chile and Ireland is opened, scholarship students will have 24 months To travel to Ireland to take his studies.
Why is Ireland a good destination for Chileans?
- With 6 months of study, it lets you Work legally in Ireland.
- You can work up to 40 hours per week. An hour of work is €10.3. is called, You can get a salary of 1,648 euros per month (about 1,394,000 Chilean pesos).
- that it The second highest minimum wage in the European Union.
- he is Among the 5 safest countries in the world According to the United Nations.
- Ireland owns the airline Ryanair, the cheapest “low cost” in the world, which allows you to travel around Europe at really affordable prices. for example, The cost of a round trip ticket to London is 20,000 Chilean pesos.
Ned Training Center is an English institute based in Dublin With 10 years of teaching experience. From 2010 until now they studied More than 10,000 people of different nationalities.