The BBVA Bancomer Corporation series of Scholarships Aimed at middle school, high school and college students. The goal is to prevent school dropout and promote social mobility.
the program BBVA Scholarships for Inspirational Kids Supports students with good academic performance, call for 2022 is now open, we will let you know the details.
These are the basic requirements to access the BBVA Bancomer Foundation Scholarship:
- It has a mean equal to or greater than 8.0.
- Be a regular student at a Mexican public school.
On the other hand, these are the economic support that is offered, depending on the level of studies you are in:
- students studying High school: They will receive a subsidy of 1,000 pesos.
- for students preparatory The amount is from 2,000 to 3,000 pesos, depending on the grade of the school they attend.
- Those who study Bachelor degreethere is support from 3000 to 3500 or even 4000, depending on the study program and semester being studied at the time of the scholarship application.
Over the course of 20 years, this program has provided scholarships to more than 35,000 students. There are currently over 40,000 active scholarship recipients and financial support is covered by 32 entities in the country.
Are you a Rappi delivery guy? So you can get 100% scholarship in English language
Mexico has a ‘too low level’ of English when it takes the place 92 out of 112 countriesHighlight the EF EPI ranking.
for this reason, Plazzi, in alliance with Rabbi, shoot Best in Englishwhich is a scholarship designed so that Rabbitdros (distributors through the platform) effectively learn English online.
“Startups like Rappi and Platzi are setting our eyes on ambitious goals to positively impact the region. By adding efforts, the results obtained are exceptional.
The purpose is to deliver 100% educational scholarships Delivery to 3000 people and their families in large, medium and small cities in Mexico.
This feature will allow those interested to access online education to gain new skills and knowledge that translate into better opportunities.
It is important to note that the courses will be Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week Inside the Platzi platform, so that beneficiaries can be certified once the unit is completed.