I wrote in trends The
If you are interested in being a beneficiary of someone Top Level Grants who gives National Coordination of Benito Juarez Charitable Grants (CNBBBJ), you need to know that you can order it through the Single System for Higher Education Beneficiaries (above).
What is SUBES?
The SUBES System What we are talking about is a digital platform where you can register to apply for one of the higher level scholarships. This system contains several scholarship options that aim to support low-income students so that they do not leave their studies.
What scholarships does this program offer and who can apply for them?
As mentioned, this financial support is part of the Federal Government’s Social Welfare Scholarship Program. Here are the types of scholarships you can apply for:
Young people writing in the future: This option is designed for undergraduates or higher technical undergraduate students in priority public schools of higher education.
The support consists of 2,450 pesos per month and you can get it for a maximum of 45 months.
Elisa Acuña Scholarships: This is to support students, alumni and teachers in public institutions of higher education. The support offered by this scholarship ranges from 1,800 pesos per month to 50,000 pesos. The options you will find in this option are the following:
- Maintenance: Support up to 1800 pesos every two months
- Excellence: Support up to 12,000 pesos per month
- Social service: one-time support from 6 to 10 thousand pesos
- Professional Practices: Support 1,800 pesos for 4 months
- Class: Support up to 5,000 pesos
- Training: amounts vary by call
- Domestic and international mobility: support from 6 thousand to 50 thousand pesos
- Emergency care: amounts that vary by call
To learn more about the options offered by the Elisa Acuña Scholarship, you can click here.
Steps to register
If you are interested in applying to become a beneficiary of any of the scholarships we have mentioned above, just follow these simple steps to register.
- Enter the following link
- Click on the “Register here” option.
- Create your account using CURP and email
- Create a password and capture the captcha code
- Click Register and fill out the form
Once you have implemented the steps we have indicated above, you should follow the process by going directly to the Public Institution for Higher Education (IPES) where you are studying to request your school file which contains information such as: data from your school, what profession you are studying, your registration and current period.
Follow Heraldo Binario on Google News, click here.