Icetex reports that the call for Colombian professionals to apply for short virtual courses offered by the Singapore government is open until next Monday, April 18.
According to the entity, the aim of these programs is to promote “Singapore practices in various fields for Colombian professionals.” These scholarships cover 100% of the tuition fees for those selected. The courses last about 5 days from May 30 to June 3.
What courses are available and what should be considered for application?
• The first course available is International Law of the Sea It targets mid- to senior-level officials from entities such as the State Department, the Navy, and/or the Department of the Environment who work on issues related to the law of the sea.
• The second session is E-Commerce: A Collaborative Approach to a Powerful Digital Economy It is a course aimed at Colombian government officials who are currently working on issues directly related to finance and treasury.
• The third cycle is Leaving no one behind: sustainable laundry services in a rapidly changing context It targets mid- to top-level Colombian government officials who are currently working on issues related to supply, administration, supply and administration, water cleanliness, and public health.
“Within the requirements of the application, it should be borne in mind that this call is for professionals who have jobs related to the programs offered by the Singapore government, who have professional experience related to the program to be implemented and a level of English approved under the terms of the call with a minimum of B2”, Icetex stressed.
Among other requirements, applicants must be between 23 and 65 years old, have a minimum Bachelor’s grade point average of 3.7 out of 5.0 and have one year of post-degree professional experience in the program area to be studied. realize.
“The Singapore Government’s default short course offering comes from a pool of calls published annually, so we invite you to check back on our site regularly to learn more about the next calls we will be publishing. For any additional information, we invite you to go to our corporate page www.icetex.gov .co, in the Scholarships section – Scholarships for studies abroad,” added Icetex.
To access each course live and get the information, you must access the following links:
• International Law of the Sea
• E-Commerce: A Collaborative Approach to a Strong Digital Economy
• Leaving no one behind: sustainable laundry services in a rapidly changing context
They offer scholarships to Colombians to study at Harvard University and other world-class universities
The Colombian Ministry of Information and Communications Technology has announced that registration has been open since April 5 for those wishing to obtain scholarships at recognized international universities.
Currently, there is a strong demand for employment for professionals in professions related to new technologies, which the government has ordered 24,000 million pesos investment in education for Colombians interested in studying related master’s degrees.
Among the master’s degrees, these are some of the topics they focus on:
- Electronic security.
- Artificial intelligence.
- Smart Cities.
- machine learning
- The Internet of Things (IoT).
- Cloud computing.
- Augmented Reality.
- 3D and 4D printing.
- Nano technology
- Quantitative statistics.
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality.
- data science
- Regulatory Framework for Information and Communication Technologies
- evolution software and computer applications, among others.
Those interested should go to the official Icetex page and create a user to proceed with the process. Next to, It should be borne in mind that as the scholarships are for foreign countries, the price should be a maximum of $78,000.
It should also be taken into account that they are universities listed in the Academic Ranking of World Universities (Shanghai Ranking) or the CWTS Leiden 2021 Ranking, among others.