Young people from Vicha will have a new opportunity to access higher education free of charge. From February 2022 Foundation University of Catalonia Young people from the second largest department in Colombia were invited to take part in the call The Father Orlando Gomez Scholarship.
This scholarship is awarded for academic excellence and Covers 100% of the registration fee for computer engineering and business administration programs, In default mode at 100%.
(See also: What is Burnout Syndrome (or “The Burning Factor”) and other data)
University of Catalonia, based in Bogotá on your website As “an institution of higher learning that aims to apply global knowledge and technologies, according to local characteristics and contexts, in a scheme called GLocal”.
From the Ministry of Education in Vichada they support the call, In order for young people with limited resources in the department to have access to higher education, As long as they are not professionals or studying a professional career.
Scholarship application steps
- Those wishing to apply for the scholarship should request a form by sending an email to email@example.com
- Once you receive it, you must sign it and send it scanned in PDF format.
- Attach the scholarship application letter making a personal introduction, explaining why you would like to study computer engineering or business administration and what motivates you to apply for the scholarship.
- Attach a copy of the identity document enlarged to 150%.
- A copy of the high school certificate or transcript and the official result of the state examinations (ICFES).
- These documents should be sent to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. In this subject they should include the full name of the applicant.
- In addition, the interested party must enter the digital form by And record all your data.
The call will be open until April 27.
They specified from the Office of Higher Education in Vichada that “interested persons may contact the office located at the headquarters of the Secretariat for Administrative Education in Puerto Carreño to receive guidance and support in the application process,” or by calling 3504280308.
Another way to obtain information is to contact the university directly on cell phone 3184570555 or through e-mail email@example.com.