April 14, 2022 – 7:00 PM
An important benefit once again available to professionals is chilean scholarships, it during management Former President Sebastian Pinera It was suspended after budget cuts to counter the coronavirus crisis.
This government aid grants funding to carry out studies in the national territory or abroad, depending on whether Master’s or Ph.D —This latest postgraduate course is available for study abroad only.
The main objective of these scholarships is to empower Chile, given that once scholarship recipients return, the idea is that they contribute to the scientific, academic, cultural and social development of the country.
All about scholarships
Who can apply for a PhD scholarship abroad?
Scholarships in Chile are for Chileans or foreigners with permanent residence in Chile who wish to pursue a PhD abroad, Provided they meet the following conditions:
- Hold an academic degree from a bachelor’s or bachelor’s degree (of no less than eight semesters’ duration) and/or job title (of no less than ten semesters’ duration) or accreditation of equivalent university studies, in the case of studies conducted abroad.
- Accreditation of academic excellence with at least one of the following requirements:
- Have a cumulative GPA of a bachelor’s degree, professional degree, or its equivalent Equal to or greater than 5.0 out of seven (7.0) maximum or its equivalent on a scale from 1 to 7; oh well,
- Be in the top 30% of the university graduate ranking Regarding the graduation generation or degree.
- To be accepted or accepted, or to be a regular student in PhD programme.
What do I need to apply for scholarships?
As I mentioned before National Agency for Research and Development (ANID), Professionals who wish to apply for the scholarship need the following:
- Application form.
- A copy of the Chilean identity card or passport.
- PhD acceptance letterissued by a competent authority of the university, or Ordinary Student Certificate, As appropriate.
- A copy of the academic degree of Bachelor’s degree and/or professional title or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s order certificate, and in it explicitly point out The place occupied by the applicant in terms of the total number of graduates or graduates. Applicants must certify the final degree obtained at the undergraduate level, on a Chile scale of 1 to 7.
- Chile Final Time Validity Certificate (only for foreign applicants).
- Language Accreditation Certificate (only for applicants who submit a conditional letter of admission at the English, French or German language level).
- Two confidential letters of recommendation.
- Certificate of correctness of the information provided in the application.
Until when can I apply?
Those interested can apply for a PhD scholarship abroad until 1:00 pm on Thursday, April 21, Its operation is available on the website www.spl.conicyt.cl.
Recipients of this scholarship will receive round-trip tickets to the country of destination, and a one-time installation allowance of $500 (approximately $407 thousand); Annual amount of $300 (about $244,000) for books and materials; an annual health allowance for medical insurance equivalent to $800 (about $652,000); Among other benefits.
All about student benefits