Registration for the Egresar Scholarship is still open: What are the requirements?

scholarship-graduate-program.webp

Young people up to the age of 25 still have time to register for the Egresar Scholarships, to finish high school.

Graduate Scholarships: What are the requirements?

The Egresar Scholarship will be available to the following persons:

  • be Argentine and/or a citizen/or, at his option, a resident who has had legal residence in the country for a period of at least two (2) years prior to the application being submitted.
  • The age requirement is between 18 and 24 years old at the time of application.
  • Incorporating a family group or obtaining an income that does not exceed a total of three (3) minimum, vital, and mobile (SMVM) salaries.
  • She completed her last year of combined secondary education between 2016 and 2020 and has pending subjects for her degree.
  • Approval of the start of the curriculum tracks syllabus
  • Being enrolled in the Egresar Plan: think about your future to complete compulsory secondary education.
  • Submit the required documents to certify attendance at the designated headquarters school on the start date of the graduation plan: Present your future.
  • Apply for the scholarship by the deadlines set by the respective call.

In this sense, the “Ejsar Program: Your Future Project”, Students up to 25 years of age who completed high school between 2016 and 2020 in state, private, social, urban and rural schools and who did not have a high school degree may enroll There are issues pending approval.

How much is the scholarship worth and how does it work?

Young people will have access to the Egresar Scholarship of $6,400 per month for one or two quarters. The payment percentage will be 80% of the first installment and the remaining 20% ​​will be paid after the institution presents a certificate confirming approval of at least one of the courses taken in each semester.

secondary jpg-graduate.webp

Young people will have access to the Egresar Scholarship of $6,400 per month, for one or two quarters.

Young people will have access to the Egresar Scholarship of $6,400 per month, for one or two quarters.

Regarding how it works, the host school where the beneficiary will finish high school has a coordinator and teachers accompany them until they can finish their studies. Classes will be face to face with cases of independent work.

Transcripts, accreditations, and certificates will be issued from the original high school the student attended last year, for the study plan he attended.

How to register in the program to finish secondary school?

To start the registration process, students must login to the EGRESAR platformwhere they have to fill out a form. In it, they must enter personal data such as: name, surname, cuil number, date of birth, DNI, location, school, outstanding subjects and last year of study, among others.

Leave a Comment