This proposal seeks to accompany young people to finish their primary or secondary education, to continue higher education or to receive vocational training.
Registration will be open until April 30th. It can be done in person at the offices of Godoy Cruz Joven, located in Hiper Libertad, Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. or online through this link: bit.ly/BecasProgresarGC22
The purpose of these scholarships is to guide, accompany and ensure equal conditions of access to education, attendance and graduation.
Some requirements and conditions:
- Be a citizen or naturalized Argentine. In the case of foreigners, they must have had at least two years of legal residence in the country
- You have a National Identity Document (DNI)
- The sum of the income of the young man and the income of his family should not exceed 3 salaries as a minimum, vital and mobile
- Be enrolled in a government school institution
- Compulsory education: between 16 and 24 years old
- Higher education: university and higher
- Nursing: There is no age limit
For inquiries and shifts, contact Youth Online via WhatsApp from 8 am to 2 pm at 1430 261702