A ticket to the future is the new advertisement what’s he doing Mintech to do Majors, Masters and Diplomas In accredited high-quality educational institutions, in subjects related to information and communication technology (ICT), with funding up to 90 percent.
The goal of this program is to enhance the development and specialization of digital skills and capabilities of citizens, according to Mintech on its website.
They can also help you with financing Education costs for master’s studies abroad in an amount not exceeding 78 thousand dollars.
So, if you are interested in obtaining specialized academic training in ICT, this call might be right for you.
(Also: Find out how to apply for the new OAS and Unir Masters Scholarships).
• You must be a Colombian citizen.
• To contact the country: To be accepted into one of the enabled programs in the offer published in the call.
• To contact abroad: Be accepted or enrolled in master’s programs at a university with international qualifications or accreditation: Academic Ranking of World Universities (Shanghai Ranking), CWTS Leiden 2021, CSIC Webometrics, QS World University or ABET form.
• To be accepted into the credit background study and no negative rating is reported in any financial risk position.
• You have your own email account.
• Registration through the means indicated in each call.
• Other requirements specified in each call.
(Read also: Until January 18, the deadline for entering the Victims Education Fund.)
If you are interested in applying and meeting the requirements, Mintic points out the series of steps you should follow:
1. Review the terms of the call.
2. Registration in one of the programs enabled in the offer.
3. Fill out the credit background study form and pay for that study.
4. If the study result is accepted, enter the application form and complete the information.
5. Verify that your application has been approved.
6. Upload the required documents and check for approval.
7. Signing the guarantees.
(We recommend: These are the bad habits that never end paying your debts.)
This call opened on December 21, 2021 and will expire on February 28, 2022 and is supported by Icetex as a revocable loan.
You can consult the statements of certification, renewal, exchange and forgiveness on the Icetex portal.
The company provides assistance for the development of technical studies in the country
Approval of the national reading, writing and speaking policy
The 66 procedures and services that no longer increase as the minimum wage rises
Are you planning to save? These are the mistakes you should avoid in your thirties
University of District inaugurated quota system in 2022