Call for Santander Maintenance Scholarship
the program Santander Studies Scholarships – Maintenance Support 2022 It is an initiative of Grupo Santander focused on supporting Mexican students to successfully continue their studies in higher education.
Registration for the program will be open from February 21 to May 1, 2022 via the website: www.becas-santander.com .
In order to apply, you must:
- Be a student over 16 years of age studying higher technical education, bachelor’s, postgraduate or doctoral studies at a public or private higher education institution.
- Be a student who has 30% of the credits in their current study.
- Be a regular student with a GPA of at least 8.0.
Santander Scholarship Requirements
At the time of registration, interested parties must meet the following requirements and documents to submit their application:
1. Recent academic record: This must be issued by the school services of the original institution, demonstrating that 30% of the credits have been completed and an average of at least 8.0. They will also be considered valid digital formats, downloaded directly from your institution’s official website.
2. A valid student ID: Issued by the institution in which you are studying.
3. Completion of the “Introduction to Digital Skills” course: Once the registration on the platform is completed, the applicant will receive his access code to the site http://santander.skills.anuies.mx And you must be certified in this course and be able to apply in the selection round.