Institute for Training and Development of Human Resources (FarhoeThis afternoon it reported that the timetables for receiving documents from students pre-selected for undergraduate, masters and postgraduate scholarships, from the General Scholarship Competition 2022, are now available on its website http://ifarhu.gob.pa.
Calendars are determined by county and for each county reception dates are set by the university.
Among the requirements that Ifarhu asks for the award of Bachelor’s degree are:
- Two copies of the registration receipt for the first semester with a new stamp 2022.
- A copy of the ID card on both sides on one side (if you are a minor, a copy of the event ID card on both sides and the ID card of the legal representative).
- Professional study plan with new seal.
- Original and copy of updated credits for continuing career (if student is a first-time student, original and copy of high school credits and high school diploma)
- Passport size photo.
Conditions for obtaining master’s and postgraduate degrees
- A copy of the identity card from both sides. Two copies of the registration receipt.
- A copy of the study plan (with credit descriptions by subject).
- Original and copy of the university diploma and credits.
- Passport size photo. Certificate of start, duration and possible date of the degree by the university.
- Master’s degree cost letter (covering net tuition fees; (without insurance, ID, external canteen)
- subject credits.
- Lab if given credit.
- Thesis or graduation work if it gives credits within the study plan.