Until April 18, 2022, some calls were open for Colombian professionals to apply for short courses in the default mode offered by the Government of Singapore through Icetex.
You may be interested in: Scholarships for application drivers and their children. so that they can submit
The aim of these programs is to promote Singaporean practices in various fields for Colombian professionals.
These grants They cover 100% of the tuition fees for those selected, and last about 5 days from May 30 to June 3.
What courses are available and what should be considered for application?
- The first course available is International Law of the Sea It targets mid- to senior-level officials from entities such as the State Department, the Navy, and/or the Department of the Environment who work on issues related to the law of the sea.
- The second session is E-Commerce: A Collaborative Approach to a Powerful Digital Economy It is a course aimed at Colombian government officials who are currently working on issues directly related to finance and treasury.
- The third session is Leaving no one behind: sustainable laundry services in a rapidly changing context It is a course aimed at mid- to senior-level Colombian government officials who are currently working on issues directly related to supply, administration, supply, administration, water cleanliness, and public health.
Within the application requirements, it should be borne in mind that this call is for professionals who have jobs related to programs offered by the Singapore Government, and who have experience Professionalism related to the program to be undertaken and an approved level of English as specified in the call with a minimum of B2.
Among other requirements, applicants must be between 23 and 65 years old, have a minimum Bachelor’s grade point average of 3.7 out of 5.0 and have one year of post-degree professional experience in the program area to be studied. realize.
You may be interested in: Masters Scholarships at University of Salamanca in Spain: How to Apply
The offer of short courses in default for the Singapore government comes from a collection of calls that are published annually, so we invite you to review our site regularly to learn more about the next calls that we will be publishing.
To directly enter each course and get information You should go to the following links:
• International Law of the Sea: https://web.icetex.gov.co/es/-/international-law-of-the-sea-2022
• E-Commerce: A Collaborative Approach to a Strong Digital Economy: https://web.icetex.gov.co/es/-/e-commerce-a-collaborative-approach-for-a-strong-digital-economy
• Leaving no one behind: sustainable laundry services in a rapidly changing context: https://web.icetex.gov.co/es/-/leaving-no-one-behind-sustainable-wash-services