call toFundfest 2022For students from public and private schools in Bogota who want to access Scholarship credits To carry out their vocational training in universities associated with the program.
(You may be interested in: ABC Undergraduate Scholarships by Social Links)
The Minister of Education We informed that those interested should register the joint debtor before January 12 and register as applicants for this program before January 14 through the website www.educacionbogota.gov.co in the department: Higher Education, Higher Education Fund for All.
This benefit includes forgivable financial support of up to 100 percent in funding tuition fees and further undergraduate studies at technical, technology or undergraduate professional levels.
(Read: The number of daily coronavirus infections in Bogota is increasing)
Fondofest 2022 متطلبات Requirements
– Be a student and be in the last academic period of grade 11 in a school belonging to the educational system in Bogotá.
– Holds a Bachelor’s degree In an institution of the educational system in Bogotá, within ten (10) years before the date of publication of the invitation.
– Provided state test for access to higher education.
Be in the process of being accepted or have been accepted to study a program at one of the MEN-accredited higher education institutions specified in the call.
4. Register for the FEST call through www.educacionbogota.gov.co
5. To have a joint and multiple debtor, according to the policies you set ICETEX.
(Also: They announced the complete closure of the East 68 Carrera Bridge with Calle 26)
In this first call for 2022, the district hopes that at least 190 young people will benefit, who can enroll in undergraduate programs at any of the 46 higher education institutions selected for the call.