An opportunity you can’t miss, sign up to apply to one English Language Scholarships for Women at Guatemala City. seasons Certified by the Ministry of Education and with DIGEEX شهادة Certification. Then the batteries!
The Directorate of Women’s Affairs of the Municipality of Guatemala and MINEDUC will give this opportunity to women wishing to learn a new language.
English language scholarships for women approved by the Ministry of Education
The Registration will take place in person from 14 to 24 March 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. in the Assistant Mayor’s Office in District 6, District 1.
Scholarship application requirements
- Be 15 years of age or older
- Diversity-level transcript
- Copy of intellectual property rights
- Lives in the municipality of Guatemala
- Signing a letter of commitment
- A copy of the last completed degree
- Copy of birth certificate (if you are a minor)
- In order to qualify for certification, you need 80% participation in classes.
Scholarship details for learning English
The Classes will start on March 25th They will be taught personally. They will have a computer and a training center, so get ready!
Courses It will take place Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM and from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM.At the time of your admission, one of the schedules will be assigned. You will learn English A1, A1 and B1. Space is limited so you should hurry to apply.
For more information you can call 5279-2288 and 8424-5914.
Did you already know that at Guatemala.com we have a Telegram channel? join from your cell phone on this invitation link.