The Department of Labor and Social Welfare (STPS) stated that the program Young people build the future will open 40 thousand vacancies during April
I mentioned it Marath BaruchUndersecretary who explained that the vacancies are for young people between the ages of 18 and 29 to develop or enhance their work habits.
The official pointed out that during the training process – which lasts 12 months – the government awards the young people with a scholarship Five thousand 258 pesosin addition to medical insurance from the Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS).
At the moment there is no specific date for advertisementSo, Baruch requested attention to the program’s schedule for registration through the website.
Requirements to participate in the Youth Program to Build the Future
- You must be between 18 and 29 years old.
- Do not study or work at the time of application.
- Register on the pre-registration platform and complete your registration.
- Sign the commitment letter.
- formal identification.
- Address proof.
- A photo with a QR code issued by the AMLO scholarship platform.
How to register in Youth Building the Future?
- Fill out the pre-registration form on the Youth Building the Future page, and don’t forget to save your record number and file.
- Complete the registration.
- General data confirmation.
- Upload your official ID, address and photo proof using the QR code provided by the platform.
- Select your address on the digital platform.
- Download the registration form and letter of commitment.
- Choose the work center where you want to learn.
- Create your own engagement card that you will present at the duty station, this document will tell you the expected date to start your training.
Lee: The Youth Building Future Scholarship will see an increase from 2022; This will be deposited
It should be noted that STPS will validate the data you entered so that you can begin your participation in the program.
The program provides the following support:
First training in Workplace. It will be directed to the acquisition or enhancement of technical and soft skills for a maximum period of twelve months, including materials and supplies for the said activity, which will be of no cost to the scholarship recipient.
Secondly. Scholarship In the amount of Five thousand 258 pesos which are delivered monthly and individually to program fellows. The amount will be awarded equally to women and men and based on the criteria established by these guidelines and the expenditure budget for the current year.
Third. health insurance Which will cover accidents, diseases, maternity and work hazards branches during the working period of the scholarship recipient program that will be awarded through Mexican Social Security Institute.
Fourthly. Training Certificate Describes the training received and the skills developed during the course of the programme.