Athletes must be registered in Bologna or be born in the area.
Bolaños City Council, through the Ministry of Sports, has opened the application period for awarding scholarships to local athletes. This aid aims to promote, support and facilitate the improvement of the performance of Bolañego athletes so that they reach the highest sporting level, from the youth category.
As for the beneficiaries, athletes in individual and team sports from the youth category to the absolute categories and the veterans (Master) who meet any of the following conditions may benefit from this assistance:
- Born and/or registered in Bolaños de Calatrava.
- Natural athletes from Bolaños de Calatrava, for family reasons, do not currently have a residence in Bolaños.
- Natural athletes from Bolaños de Calatrava with a regular residence outside our hometown for academic or sporting reasons.
- Athletes who meet the specifications in the previous sections must also:
- Be in possession of a Federal License issued by the Sports Federation of Castilla-La Mancha for its sporting method for the 2019/2020 – 2020/2021 season or present a certificate of participation in the Regional Championship for School-Age Sports organized by the Castilla-La Mancha Community Council in that season.
- Athletes whose national federation regulations prevent them from fulfilling the requirement of the previous section can take advantage of the call by submitting a certificate from their athletic federation, certifying such circumstances.
Recall and Foundations of Scholarships