Becas Progresar ANSES: What are the collection dates for this month and when will I receive the money

The nation’s Ministry of Education delivers students from all over the country Grant progressIt is a program implemented by the national government to promote the entry, continuity and graduation of male and female students, encourage completion of compulsory education and encourage higher education and vocational training courses.

In April, students who successfully registered and met the requirements Grant payment will be accepted With an increase, as there was an increase in March that will allow the minimum payment to be raised to $6,400 (in March 2021 it was $3,600).

Payment schedule for Progresar Scholarships for April 2022

  • Documents ending in 0 and 1: Monday, April 11
  • Documents expired on 2 and 3: Tuesday 12 April
  • Documents expired 4 and 5: Wednesday, April 13
  • Documents completed on 6 and 7: Monday, April 18
  • Documents expired on 8th and 9th: Tuesday 19th April

exaggerated

  • Career advancement: $6,400*
  • Mandatory: 6400 USD*
  • Superior – Undergraduate – Entry: $6,400*
  • Outstanding – First and Second Year University: $6,400*
  • Outstanding – Third and Fourth Year Undergraduate: $6,400*
  • Outstanding – Fifth-Year Undergraduate: 6,400 USD*
  • Outstanding – Fifth-Year Undergraduate: 6,400 USD*
  • Outstanding – Undergraduate – First and Second Year: $6,400*
  • Outstanding – Undergraduate – Years 3 and 4: $6,400*
  • Superior – Strategic Renewals: $6,400* to $10,660*
  • Nursing Advances: Amounts range from $6,400* for the first year to $10,700* for the fifth year.

*Amounts include $1000 to call

It is important to note that Progresar is charged throughout the year (12 monthly installments) and 80% is received monthly and the remaining 20% ​​is received when you prove that you are a regular student.

Leave a Comment