ANSES Progressive Scholarships 2022: How to Register and How Much Money will be

The Ministry of Education for the nation confirmed another increase in progress grant, It will therefore allow him to reach 78% year-on-year and level up Minimum Payout $6,400 (In March 2021 it was $3,600).

Hence, this new amount is available from the Mars Collection for each of the different types of scholarships. “For Argentina that wants to be more fair and federal, a good public education is essential, and we as a country are primarily responsible for having students in school, restoring learning, finishing their studies and having the tools to develop professionally,” he said in an announcement to increase the nation’s Minister of Education, Jaime. Berczyk.

How much will the amounts be?

  • Career advancement: $6,400*
  • Mandatory: 6400 USD*
  • Superior – Undergraduate – Entry: $6,400*
  • Outstanding – First and Second Year University: $6,400*
  • Outstanding – Third and Fourth Year Undergraduate: $6,400*
  • Outstanding – Fifth-Year Undergraduate: $6,400
  • Outstanding Fifth Year Undergraduate: $6,400 * 0 **
  • Outstanding – Undergraduate – First and Second Year: $6,400*
  • Outstanding – Undergraduate – Years 3 and 4: $6,400*
  • Superior – Strategic Renewals: $6,400* to $10,660*
  • Nursing Advances: Amounts range from $6,400* for the first year to $10,700* for the fifth year.

*Amounts include $1,000 to call

Important: 80% of the scholarship amount is paid during the course and the remaining 20% ​​upon certification of regularity during the year or course. If you are an advanced student at a higher level (University or Undergraduate), you will be charged 100% of the amount.

How do you register?

  1. Enter My ANSES with your Social Security Code. If you do not have a password, you can create it on the web.
  2. Check if your personal data and family links are up to date. If not, you should upload the documentation through Virtual Attention.
  3. Download and print the registration form.
  4. Go to the institution where you are studying and has Section 2 – Education Data from the completed and signed form.
  5. I have uploaded the completed and signed form to My ANSES.

what do you need?

  • Be a citizen or naturalized Argentine with a DNI or legal resident with at least 2 years of residency in the country.
  • Be a regular student at an educational institution.
  • The sum of your income and that of your family group must not exceed 3 minimum salaries, vital and mobile.
  • Progress registration form.
  • If you are not financially dependent on one of your parents or you do not know their whereabouts: Complete the Affidavit of Family Status form and provide some of the following documents:
  1. Summary judicial information issued by the family court (where the location of the father/mother is unknown); also
  2. documenting the dining experience; also
  3. complaint of domestic violence; also
  4. A certificate guaranteeing residence in an institute or a home for minors.

Progresar is a program implemented by the national government to promote the entry, continuity and graduation of male and female students, to promote completion of compulsory education and to encourage higher education and vocational training courses.

To learn more about each of the PROGRESAR Scholarships you can click here.

Leave a Comment